- Targeted Case Management
- Behavior Analysis
- Specialized Therapeutic
- Behavioral Health Children and Adult
Targeted Case Management
- Conducting the assessment
- Developing the recipient’s service plan
- Working with the recipient and the recipient’s family to address issues related to implementation of the service plan. Services where the family is involved must clearly be directed to meeting the identified needs of the recipient.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the service plan in meeting the identified needs of the recipient.
- Linking and facilitating the recipient with appropriate services and resources identified in the service plan through referrals to reach desired goals. (Mental, Physical, Educational, Economic and Financial, Housing, Transportation, Legal, Vocational)
- Advocating for the acquisition of services and resources necessary to implement the service plan by representing or defending recipients through direct intervention.
- Coordinating the delivery of services as specified in the service plan with the help of the recipient, the recipient’s family, and the recipient’s natural support system.
- Monitoring service delivery to evaluate the recipient’s progress.
- Behavior Functional Assessment
- Behavior Support Plan
- Implementing behavior analysis interventions
- Monitoring and assessing the recipient’s progress towards goals in the behavior plan
- Behavior analysis interventions, for example, discrete trial teaching, task analysis training, differential reinforcement, non-contingent reinforcement, conducting task analyses of complex responses, and teaching using chaining, prompting, fading, shaping, response cost, and extinction
- Training the recipient’s family, caregiver(s), and other involved persons on the implementation of the behavior plan and intervention strategies (the recipient must be present when clinically appropriate)
- Behavior Reassessment
- Psychiatric advanced registered nurse practitioner
- Clinical social worker
- Mental health counselor
- Marriage and family therapist
- Psychiatric clinical nurse specialist
- Psychiatric physician’s assistant
Behavioral Health Children and Adult
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy, PSR
- Therapeutic Behavioral On-Site Services (TBOS)
- Targeted Case Management
Certified Behavioral Health Case Management
CBHCM-FCB 50 hours Training
Location: 500 W 49th ST. Hialeah Florida 33012. 2nd Floor, Directly above Cheapo’s Depot
This training is in compliance with the standards of Florida Certification Board.
50 hours of content specific training. Board Preparation
- Engagement and Assessment (initial and ongoing): 9 hours
- Service Planning and Development (initial and ongoing): 8 hours
- Coordination, Linkage and Monitoring: 13 hours
- Documentation: 10 hours
- Professional, Legal and Ethical Responsibilities: 10 hours